Mike and Sam:
Thank you again for meeting with us. This page offers you some of the points we made during our presentation so you can share it with your team.
We look forward to continuing the conversation.
What we can offer you.
Attention and protection for the 21st century.
At a fraction of the cost.
As we discussed, your company includes both inside and outside areas that need monitoring.
Live-Guard can tailor solutions to meet the needs of your facilities. An overview of what we do:
- We help you stop and catch the bad guys.
- We have a team of live surveillance professionals who will watch over your employees and location. When something happens, you and the police will be notified.
- We give you the technology to see everything on your smartphone.
- Check in when you want to on your property and your people with our app and online tools.
Here’s a photo gallery that shows you some of the aspects of what we offer.
You mentioned in our conversation you had five buildings and 17 areas outside that need monitoring.
This would be our plan for you to consider.
- 5 cameras, less than the 12 you use now.
- 2 computers/DVRs, less than the 6 you use now.
- 34% reduction in bandwidth that you currently use.
Monthly cost: 10 percent of what you pay for your security staff.
Here is a video overview of why we think Live-Guard is a good fit with Vandelay Industries.
If anyone has questions, here are links to the top 5 most-asked questions about our products and services.
- What kind of cameras do you use?
- How can I see what the cameras see on my smartphone?
- If I see someone on camera, is there a way for me to talk to them?
- How do police respond to your calls differently?
- Can the cameras still work during extreme cold?
Read the rest of our FAQ on live-guard.com/faq.
Here are some quotes from current customers who have similar facilities as you do.
Why in the world would anyone have cameras if no one’s watching them? I don’t want to come in the next day and just watch recordings of people in masks and
hoodies leaving with our stuff. I want them caught in the act and arrested.”
“As a management tool, it’s important for us to be able to securely see our locations from anywhere, at anytime from any device or computer. We can do this with the Live-Guard system and sleep well knowing they’re watching out for us even when we’re not looking in.”
Thanks again for you time. If you need anything else, please contact Brad Spears at 918-555-1212 or email@example.com